[AccessD] SourceSafe and Access97 - again.

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Fri May 9 13:41:05 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I posted on this a while back and got a few answers.  I followed the
suggestions about building from SS instead of "get latest."  But I am still
having problems.

Basically, I have this FE in SS.  When I do a "create database from
SourceSafe project", there are these 9 queries (out of several hundred) that
always are empty.  Get latest does not bring the data down.  Basically, I
have resorted to backing up the queries in another DB before doing a create
database from SS.  I then have to manually cut and paste the SQL from the
queries between the 2 databases.  A royal PIA!

Anyone have any suggestions as to why this may be happening?  It is the same
set of queries every time.  Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Bobby