[AccessD] scheduling

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Sat May 10 10:20:29 CDT 2003

I use Access to keep articles, etc. on schedule, keep up with invoicing,
etc. and it works just fine. The one thing I don't really know how to handle
is the following -- occasionally I want to note something that I may not
need for months -- and I can do that -- just don't really know how to go
about displaying it -- reminding myself to look -- know what I mean?

For instance, this past two weeks has been bad because of the weather. Even
though I have surge protectors, I still turn off everything when the
lightning starts and that's been hours every day for the past two weeks. I'm
grossly behind as a result. Now, what I need to do is make a note to myself
that sometime in Jan, Feb, March -- maybe even all three -- that I remind
myself NOT to schedule fully for April and May because of the weather.

Just not sure how to approach it. Right now, I'm using Outlook and Access
and I'm working toward phasing Outlook out of the picture -- it's just too
difficult to work with for what I need.

Susan H.