Betreft: RE: [AccessD] Looping through forms

marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl
Tue May 27 07:00:13 CDT 2003

Hi Mark,

You are right then I have the documentation available. But than I have to
manualy compare the two documents on paper. That is something I do not want
because it takes up to much time and I can make mistakes.

Thanks,

marcel

"Mitsules, Mark" <mitsules_ms at nns.com>@databaseadvisors.com op 27-05-2003
13:46:48