[AccessD] OT: CSS - External .css

Mitsules, Mark mitsules_ms at nns.com
Wed May 28 08:20:49 CDT 2003

Group,

Is anyone aware of a method to change the default size of a <TITLE> tag?  I
have a unique situation where I need to change a <TITLE> tag from its
default size to <H3> size (PHB strikes again).  Currently, the only way I've
been able to do this is by placing <H3> tags within the <TITLE> tag.
Although this approach does change the size as required, it unfortunately
prints the <H3></H3> tags literally in the title bar.  It seems that a CSS
approach would address this, but an external .css is not loaded until the
<HEAD> section...any ideas?

Any pointers, references would be greatly appreciated,

Mark