[AccessD] 'windows in taskbar' setting on Windows Terminal Server

Paul M. Jones pjones at btl.net
Thu May 29 10:27:30 CDT 2003

I have an .mde application running on a windows terminal server
system.  The users hate the multiple windows on the task bar so I turned
off the 'windows in taskbar' option but that option seems to work only for
the user that turned off the option.  It is still set for everybody else. I
imagine that the option is set for the individual user and not necessarily
the MS Access file.  I can't afford to allow users to go in and mess with
the options settings.  Is there any way to set that option with code at
runtime?

Paul M. Jones
Spire Services Ltd