[AccessD] Delete Table from report

Mark Whittinghill mwhittinghill at symphonyinfo.com
Thu May 1 14:27:45 CDT 2003

Delete Table from reportI had done something like this OnClose in the past that worked, but I don't have that handy anymore.  Another option would be, rather than creating a table on open, you could append to your table, and delete all records on close.

Mark Whittinghill
Symphony Information Services
612-333-1311
mwhittinghill at symphonyinfo.com