[AccessD] OT - D35

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu May 1 16:27:22 CDT 2003

You can get explicit shipping instructions from Martin.  They'll tell
you how to box it up, case and all, so it gets to them in one piece ...
assuming it started out that way, that is. <g>  Just don't forget that
if it's an original case, that has value too and increases of the value
of the guitar, so you may NOT want to send it with the guitar.  If find
the whole acoustic instrument market bizarre, but my significant other
if a Martin guitar freak, so I hear all about it from him.

Charlotte Foust