[AccessD] Hiding SSN

CYNTHIA SPELL CSPELL at jhuccp.org
Fri May 2 10:50:31 CDT 2003

I've got it now.  Thanks, Charles.

>>> CWortz at tea.state.tx.us 05/02/03 10:37AM >>>
Cindy,

Using user level security you can set the permissions for each object so
only those belonging to the proper groups can read/write/create/delete
certain objects.  The Access Security FAQ was up as of a minute before I
hit the Send button.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2Fsupport%2Faccess%2Fcon
tent%2Fsecfaq%2Easp (watch for line wrap)

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave