[AccessD] Access VB question

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri May 2 20:53:10 CDT 2003

You can do it programmetically from outside the mdb
see
http://www.mvps.org/access/general/gen0040.htm
 Securing AllowBypassKey or menu bars etc.
Note if you set the fourth argument of createproperty to true only Admin
user can change
This not shown in the help file.

    db.Properties.Delete stPropName
    Set prp = db.CreateProperty(stPropName, _
     PropType, vPropVal, True)
    db.Properties.Append prp