[AccessD] Upsizing (was: Desperately Seeking!)

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun May 4 18:22:20 CDT 2003

Oops. In my needless haste, I think I wrote it incorrectly. Should have
been:

Faculty_ID = @Faculty_ID AND School_ID = @School_ID
OR
Faculty_ID = @Faculty_ID AND @School_ID = 'All'
OR
@Faculty_ID = 'All'

This is intended to account for three cases, summarized in the following
possible arguments:

@Faculty_ID = 'All' and @School_ID is 'All' - show everything
@Faculty_ID = "FB" and @School_ID = 'All' - show all faculty of business
schools
Faculty_ID = "FB" and School_ID = 'BM' - show only the business management
school in the faculty of business

I have no emotional investment in three cases. If it can be done in two I'm
happy to go revise.

A.