[AccessD] Filtering Query Question

Mike and Doris Manning mikedorism at ntelos.net
Mon May 5 09:29:15 CDT 2003

WHERE CallType <> 1

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.
www.hargroveinc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Frank Tanner III
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 8:58 AM
To: Database Advisors
Subject: [AccessD] Filtering Query Question

I have several checkboxes on a form.  I have a query I
am calling a filter.  Based on these checkboxes I
would like to "filter" various things out of a report.

For instance I have one checkbox that cooresponds to
extension to extension calls.  If it is checked, I
don't want to display those.  The back-end table has a
CallType field that will have the value 0, 1, 2, or 3.
 CallType 1 cooresponds to ext to ext calls.  So, if
the checkbox is checked I would like to filter out all
CallType 1 calls.

I am having a heck of a time getting it to do this.
It's either filtering everything or nothing.  Any
clues you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.