[AccessD] OT: Email clients

Keith L. Kovala klk at ksu.edu
Mon May 5 12:35:18 CDT 2003

Using Outlook for this just fine, have multiple email accounts, can select
which account is being sent from by a drop down box.  Even sending mail
addressed as coming from yahoo.com via outlook even though can't receive pop
via free yahoo accounts (this is used for web pages trying to submit forms
via email.)  So I'm not sure where the idea this can't be done via outlook
is coming from, unless you are talking outlook express, and then yes, it has
"issues".

Keith L. Kovala