[AccessD] OT: New Name (Cross posted)

PBudge at cbsol.com PBudge at cbsol.com
Mon May 5 14:18:37 CDT 2003

Not to mention listing Home Depot as a great place to buy gifts for the
happy couple. . . ;-))))))))

Pamela G. Budge
PBudge at cbsol.com
Creative Business Solutions

                      "William Hindman"
                      <wdhindman at bellsouth.net>        To:       <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      accessd-bounces at databasea        Subject:  Re: [AccessD] OT: New Name (Cross posted)
                      dvisors.com

                      05/05/2003 01:50 PM
                      Please respond to accessd

...nice pics ...no wonder he was willing to change his name to win your
hand! :)))

William Hindman