[AccessD] Late binding Withevents

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon May 5 15:28:32 CDT 2003

JC, why would you want to use late binding anyways?  If you a dimensioning a
variable with 'withevents', then you are going to want to handle the events
for that object.  If you are going to have different objects, but with the
same events/properties, that sounds like you need to use Implements.

Drew