[AccessD] RE: [dba-SQLServer]OT: New Name (cross posted)

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Mon May 5 10:57:37 CDT 2003

Francisco,

In the United States almost anyone can legally change their name for
almost any reason.  In many of the states all that you have to do is
fill out the proper forms, pay the proper fees, and affirm that you are
not changing your name to hide from your creditors or the law.  Check
with your local courthouse or a local lawyer on the details in your
state.

Are you thinking of changing your last name to Tapioca? <grin>  Or maybe
Tap?

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency