[AccessD] OT: Notebook Processor

Reische, Brenda L. reische at mdh.org
Tue May 6 07:39:49 CDT 2003

If I were going into the real estate market, I would go with a tablet pc.
Besides the portability, the functionality in that job arena would be a huge
benefit.  She could have a gallery of all the listings to review with
clients, and take notes with the pen just like it was a notepad.  She could
also do rough sketches of the floorplan right on the tablet.  We use them
here at the hospital, and I really like them.  The model we settled on was
the Fujitsu Stylistic series - with a wireless keyboard.  Some other models
had a built-in digital camera, which would be great for creating
walk-throughs of her listings.  Another I would consider would be the
Toshiba convertible tablet pc.  Looks just like a laptop until you swivel
the head around and close it...

HTH,

Brenda Reische

Application Support Analyst