[AccessD] Print Dialog Box

Bob Gajewski bob at renaissancesiding.com
Tue May 6 08:50:44 CDT 2003

Rocky

This is the code that I use to ask the user if they want to override the
print options, then allow them (if YES), then close the report:

    'Print completed job order
        Dim strReportName As String
            strReportName = "rptJobOrder"
        If vbNo = MsgBox("Do you want to override the print options?", _
	vbYesNo + vbQuestion, "Job Order Print Options Override") Then
            DoCmd.OpenReport strReportName, acNormal
        Else
            DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPrint
        End If
        DoCmd.Close acReport, strReportName

Regards,
Bob Gajewski

On Tuesday, May 06, 2003 09:29 AM, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software
[SMTP:bchacc at san.rr.com] wrote:
> Dear List:
>
> I have a pop up form that displays error message.  There's a button on
the form to print the form - just uses DoCmd.PrintOut.  But the client
wants the user to be able to pick the printer through the print dialog box
(so, for example, they could print to a Fax printer)