[AccessD] OT: Notebook Processor

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue May 6 11:11:02 CDT 2003

Couldn't agree more.  In fact, the best idea is to contact a local
distributor/computer shop, and find out what they recommend.  Ideally, you
want a modular laptop, one that if something goes wrong, the
distributor/shop can just replace on part and their done.  Nothing is worse
then having your machine gone for weeks to a manufacturer.

Drew