[AccessD] OT - job

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue May 6 11:28:59 CDT 2003

In that case, I am in need of some work. I have two part-time clients and a
couple of net-zine writing gigs but Income is still less than Outgo :-)

Advantages:
A) ADP+SQL expertise.
B) Very experienced with large (500 tables +) databases.
C) My rates are in CDN $.
D) Given SQL access and an IP to the database plus a Terminal Services
session, you'd think I was actually on the premises (unless you want to go
for sushi, in which we'd have to go to separate restaurants).
E) Although many people think of it as grunt work, I actually quite like
diving into Access code and figuring out a sproc that will replace many
lines with two.
F) I use VSS a lot, so versioning or team participation are non-issues.
G) I use CodeLib a lot, and have dozens of canned subs and funcs ready to
drop into a project.

Arthur