[AccessD] OT: Creating a new asp project in .net

Paul Liadis pnl1 at psu.edu
Wed May 7 10:01:35 CDT 2003

John,
I have run into this problem as well.  I have been able to get it to work
somewhat.  I don't have time now to research what I did to fix the problem,
but Microsoft has some good MSDN TV Episodes regarding this issue.  Here is
a link:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdntv/episode.aspx?xml=episodes/en/20030306VSNETOK/manifest.xml

I hope this helps you.  Let me know, if not, and I will research what I did
to get around the problem.

Paul Liadis
Senior Applications Programmer/Analyst
University Budget Office