[AccessD] Insert record into fake group

Ervin Brindza viner at eunet.yu
Thu May 8 07:29:09 CDT 2003

> Why not simply update the SchoolOrder:
Gustav,
I think you were right that sometimes I have to update the field
SchoolOrder. If I use John's system(and I think I will) where the
SchoolOrder consist from 2 parts: "Group.OrderInGroup" everything is ok,
except when arise a new group which have to shift the existing groups or
orders...
I have to admit that part "Group" here means City, the part "OrderInGroup"
is order within a group(within a city) and the field SchoolOrder is here to
sort schools in order how will salesperson visit them.
E.g. when new first group arise then each Group have to be incremented. The
same is for the part OrderInGroup: e.g. when arise new first in some group
then the part OrderInGroup have to be incremented...
Thanks anyway, I'll try to make some update queries tomorrow.
Best regards,
    Ervin