[AccessD] SQL in-line subquery

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu May 8 10:13:48 CDT 2003

I read about this syntax in Access Advisor a couple of years ago. It was
something a user wrote in for a tip. Ken Getz (tips editor) had the same
reaction that everyone else seems to have - how did you figure this out?! He
couldn't find it documented anywhere.

I pulled it out from my collection a couple of months ago to review it and
now I can't find that issue! When I find it again I will share it and the
author's name.

JB