[AccessD] SQL in-line subquery

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Thu May 8 13:03:49 CDT 2003

Charlotte,

More likely that the editors are lurkers on lists such as this.  When
they see an interesting topic come up on the lists, they each go and
commission an article from one of writers in their stables.  Thus,
several months later the mags have similar articles.  If my hypothesis
is true, then we should see some articles on []. subqueries coming out
in a few months.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency