[AccessD] SQL statement problem

Nancy Lytle nancy.lytle at auatac.com
Fri May 9 07:03:43 CDT 2003

Thanks, Stuart, using the Replace worked, I completely misses the ' in
"doesn't" in the error description.

I appreciate everyone's assistance in this, it was just driving me crazy.  I
tried each and every solution, and have learned a lot in the process.  And
now I have set up a system that I can play with, that records the errors I
want, when they happen, in what procedure, who was using it, etc.

Again, many thanks to everyone, this is THE best list!

Nancy L