[AccessD] Scheduling an mdb to run using AT

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 07:42:59 CDT 2003

Kath,

  WINAT is not shareware, but comes with the Windows NT resource kit.  I use
it at one clients site and have never had a problem with it.  I simply call
a batch file that executes Access and the MDB.  Has worked fine for years.
An example of the batch file I use is below.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443
jimdettman at earthlink.net

REM Calls extract program for a full regen and process
REM (Extract, Generate, and Send)
REM Date is not passed.  Relies on server date to calulate Monday date.
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSACCESS.EXE"
"C:\ESCS2\ESCXTR.MDB" /CMD * * *