Subjects in Newsletters: was RE: [AccessD] SQL in-line subquery

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri May 9 12:13:47 CDT 2003

John,

You're doomed now! <VBG>

Charlotte Foust

-----Original Message-----
From: John Colby [mailto:jcolby at colbyconsulting.com]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 9:01 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Subjects in Newsletters: was RE: [AccessD] SQL in-line subquery

Naw, it's more likely that people like Susan, Martin and Arthur all
write for these newsletters.  They are list members, and when they see a
good topic, they write an article.  Since an article can only be sold to
a single newsletter, they all get together and discuss who's gonna write
up the tip for which newsletter.  Susan sells to one, Martin to another,
Arthur to another.  Etc.

No law says they each can't write on the same SUBJECT but for a
different newsletter.

And if they didn't before, they will now.  ;-)

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com