Subjects in Newsletters: was RE: [AccessD] SQL in-line subquery

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Fri May 9 14:28:36 CDT 2003

I just reacted matter of factly and answered the questions I'm sure many
have wondered about. It's a touchy subject, but I'm not offended by it. Best
things are out in the open than have people wonder in silence. :)

It isn't in my best interest to alienate anyone. What works in a sharing
process -- one that encourages people to share more topics with me and gives
me a wider variety of topics with which to keep my publishers calling again.
It works well for me and I think it works well for the co-authors -- at
least they're not complaining. :) I know it works well for the publishers
and readers.

It's a business. In any business, you shold treat people fairly because 1.)
It's the right thing to do and 2.) It makes for better more productive
business.

There's nothing wrong with this topic and I certainly am not offended by
it -- and I don't understand what you mean about my reaction. I just
responded with the truth from my side of things. If you were expecting
Rabbit to kick your a*s -- she doesn't work this list... :)

Susan H.