Subjects in Newsletters: was RE: [AccessD] SQL in-line subquery

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Fri May 9 15:53:20 CDT 2003

Sorry William,

I do not claim to be smart enough to know how to hide every possible way
a mere human can think of to try to look up something in the help files.
I would probably have overlooked some logical path into the help files,
and thus they would be somewhat helpful.  <grin>  Nor do I think that JC
could have done it either.  <VBG> They clearly are the handiwork of a
satanic cult, if not of Satan himself!

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency