[AccessD] Personal question about OCX

Lavsa, Rich Rich_Lavsa at pghcorning.com
Tue May 13 15:02:05 CDT 2003

To expand a little ...
The application is an Enterprise edition, meaning back end is SQL Server,
and a purchase of a license for each workstation the GUI is used on.

There are special modules that a named responsible person was intended to
start these add ons every day and have them hog resources on their PC,
however they state in their documentation that these add on's can be run on
the server as well if there was a need to, however don't offer these add
on's as a service which I think is pretty hokey.

later,
rich