[AccessD] Wizards will not start in Access2002, W2KPro

Philippe Pons Philippe.Pons19 at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 14 20:17:56 CDT 2003

Gary,

Yes this icon is turned on.
Another occurence is when I try to import Outlook contacts into Access,
using the File/ Get External Data.
Normally when you click Outlook In the Files Of Type box, you will receive a
prompt for an Outlook Profile.
This wizard does not start either.
Therefore all the wizards are off, not only the ones from the toolbox.

This problem arises after having upgraded W2KPro to sp3 in order to instal
visual studio.net 2003.

Any other idea?

TIA,

Philippe.