[AccessD] Office Developers Kit

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed May 14 17:19:22 CDT 2003

>>Not sure if you still need license to distribute ActiveX Controls in
the Office Developer Edition, did in 97.

As far as I know, you still do if you're distributing them using the
packaging wizard.

Charlotte Foust

Customizing the SharePoint Portal Server with Office XP Developer

 DigitalDashboard  and ODE but I think the digital dashboard has
disappeared or is about too.

 Not sure if you still need license to distribute ActiveX Controls in
the Office Developer Edition, did in 97.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dno97ta
/html/msdn_ode2.asp

The ODE ActiveX Controls
CommonDialog Control