[AccessD] Mouse pointer

Thu May 15 11:23:52 CDT 2003

Just did a little experimenting. It seems that the newly loaded mouse cursor
stays in effect only as long as the *code block* that called MouseCursor is
still executing. For example...

Sub testMC()
Dim ts As Single
    MouseCursor (IDC_CROSS)
    ts = Timer
    While Timer - ts < 4
    Wend
End Sub

... the above code will change the cursor and only when the While loop ends
do we see it change back to the default.

Lambert