[AccessD] Quirk in append query

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Thu May 15 12:55:13 CDT 2003

Alun,

The error message said how many were PK violations, how many were
datatype violations, etc.  You need to look at each type of reported
problem and solve each.  If you do not understand what one of the
reported problem types is, we will be glad to try to explain it if you
give us all the information.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency