[AccessD] Extra page with page break in section footer

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu May 15 13:46:56 CDT 2003

MessageAndy:

There's a 'page break' check box on the calling form.  So I set the page breaks (up to three because there can be three sort fields selected) visible or not depending on the check box.

I tried setting them in code:

If Forms!frmRoomInventoryReport!chkPageBreak = False Then
    'PageBreak1.Visible = False
    'PageBreak2.Visible = False
    'PageBreak3.Visible = False
    Me.Section(6).ForceNewPage = 0
    Me.Section(8).ForceNewPage = 0
    Me.Section(10).ForceNewPage = 0
Else
    Me.Section(6).ForceNewPage = 2
    Me.Section(8).ForceNewPage = 2
    Me.Section(10).ForceNewPage = 2
End If

but it's not coming out right.  The sections are breaking in funny places.  I tried commenting out 6,8, and 10 in various combinations but nothing seems to work just right.

Do you see anything I'm doing wrong here or is there perhaps another way to suppress that last blank page?

MTIA

is

but it leaves the page header by itself.