[AccessD]

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu May 15 19:56:46 CDT 2003

Property Set is used only for objects.  If you are passing in a string,
that string has to be used to instantiate an object, along the lines of
:

Set frm = forms(iname)

Here's a sample from help:

Property Set Pen(P As Object)
    Set CurrentPen = P    ' Assign Pen to object.
End Property

Charlotte Foust