[AccessD] OT: VS.Net Intro

Coutts, Welford L. COUTTSW at rjrt.com
Fri May 16 07:11:25 CDT 2003

Dan,

I'll give it a try.  However, I'm having to educate myself on my own time since on my job assignments,
management wants me to continue using the tools which I have demonstrated I can produce
effective and efficient results.  So it may some time before I'm far enough into the book to do an adequate
evaluation.

Welford