[AccessD] OT HTML Authoring

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Fri May 16 14:58:20 CDT 2003

Ah there in arose the problem. MS changed the licence for Campus and we cant
afford to get the FP licences in addition to the thousands of other MS
licences we need, hence the search for a free editor for installing in Student
Computer Centres.

We use Dreamweaver MX for staff and the University sites plus a rather complex
content management system which we are currently putting in place.

By the way the new version of FrontPage is actualy very good. We can strip FP
Express out of IE 5 and set up some custom install routines but that still
leaves very simple problems for the students when they are using it. For
example the File\New Menu option is disabled. And students are very simple
people (<:

Martin