[AccessD] BE, Back Up Question

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Sat May 17 11:52:30 CDT 2003

Robert,

First get off that pier-to-pier network.  The first freighter or ocean
liner that crashes into one of your piers is going to cause havoc with
your network! <grin>

Second, besides the other good backup suggestions, you could create a
transaction log on another server and write transactions to it.  That
way you only lose those transactions that were still being written to
the transaction log when your db crashed.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave