[AccessD] SQL List

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Sat May 17 13:19:48 CDT 2003

Karen,

So you are talking about SQLServer.  Then the best list is our own
dba-SQLServer list.  You will learn about SQLServer, T-SQL and Crystal
Reports all on this one list.  You can sign up for it at the same place
you signed up for AccessD.  I expect to see you on that list very
shortly.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency