[AccessD] SQL List

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon May 19 07:23:11 CDT 2003

I played with your problem and came up with a "solution", but then re-read
your note and discovered that I had missed part of the problem. The phrase
"grouping sort" confuses me. Do you mean something like this:

PK    FK    YourColumn
1    1    10
2    1    20
3    2    10
4    2    20
5    3    10
6    1    40

If so, you're right, it is a little tricky. In the sample above, you need to
find the largest value in YourColumn where the FK is equal to the FK you are
inserting. Is that what you need?

Arthur