[AccessD] Grab Filenames

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue May 20 15:58:26 CDT 2003

Oh if it hits some of the hidden directories on winXP like "System
Volume Information" it can hang
or do odd things, should throw an error 70.
 I have a similar program that does it via Dir calls rather than FileSys
object that I wrote about 5 years ago I use to search for duplicate mdbs
or .urls and stick in a table.. I would offer it but it uses goto's to
backup trees rather than use recursion. Hangs head in shame. But if you
would like to try it?