[AccessD] Grab Filenames

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Wed May 21 10:27:18 CDT 2003

Um. Interesting q, but we can't test it as all sorts of things will break if
we move them and the server will blow up up we copy them.

What we can try, I guess, is move a couple of them from a 'not found' dir
into a 'found' dir and see if we get them... My gut feeling is it's the
directories not the files, since where it returns anything from a dir it
returns everything - all or nothing so to say.