[AccessD] Remembering place on a datasheet

A.D.Tejpal ad_tp at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 13:35:01 CDT 2003

Don,

    Current Record method can misfire if field value in a sorted column has been updated. In such a situation use of bookmark property is more common.

    Sometimes, even the use of bookmark property fails to give consistent results. In such a case one might opt for navigating to the desired record - using its primary key value.

Regards,
A.D.Tejpal