[AccessD] Blank Access Screen

Bruce Bruen bbruen at bigpond.com
Wed May 21 20:27:14 CDT 2003

If its the same phenomena as I have experienced on A2K, hitting F5
usually displays them properly.  I haven't seen it in AXP though?
Bruce
 <snip>

 On another newgroup one person asked the following:
"When I am working on a form and then close it, the Form list is blank.
If I click Reports, Tables, etc.. and click back, the Forms are once
again listed. The same happens with Reports and Tables, etc.. It does
not happen every time, but very often. It is mostly annoying. And it
happens in multiple databases not just one. I have Office SR-3 loaded.
Has anyone every come accross this before? How do I stop it."
<snip>