[AccessD] Installation works on XP, not on 2K - References?

John Ruff papparuff at attbi.com
Wed May 21 20:29:20 CDT 2003

Bryan is correct.  Unless you want to manually change the references
from Excel 10.0 to Excel 9.0, change your excel code to late binding.

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307.2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3