[AccessD] Installation works on XP, not on 2K -References?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu May 22 09:48:37 CDT 2003

And ADE is a compiled ADP, which is an Access project front-ending SQL
Server rather than an MDB with linked tables.  You can't refresh or
change references in an ADE or an MDE.  If Access/Windows can resolve
the reference, you may be OK ... Or not.  I've seen the Not instance.
You cannot remove the reference and add it back because that is a design
change and those aren't allowed in compiled projects, ADE or MDE.

Charlotte Foust