[AccessD] OT: Writing raw RTF document using VB/VBA/C(++)/DELPHI/...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri May 23 11:56:31 CDT 2003

> I cannot let this go by without saying "wow".
Mark,

I just need to know how .rtf file is organized + define dozen of raw RTF
blocks to use as templates - nothing more - so, yes - this is a kind of
"wow" in lowercase task not "WOW" in uppercase - and without any "wow"s - is
using Word Automation for that task - just kidding :)

> Best of luck in your search,
THNX! - and I think that Bryan gave me very good link on RTF spec and
samples
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/?url=/library/en-us/dnrtfspec/html/rtfspec
.asp?frame=true

Shamil