[AccessD] OT Outlook

Steve Goodhall sgoodhall at comcast.net
Mon May 26 13:05:05 CDT 2003

I am replying without testing this, so some of the details may need
tweaking.  To protect mailboxes:

1. Run a Windows version that supports file level permissions (2000 or XP
using NTFS)
2. Give each user a separate login.
3. Use security policies to lock up each users OST, PST and PAB.

You may wish to lock up each users entire My Documents and Application Data
directories.

Regards,

Steve Goodhall