[AccessD] A2K: Basic Design Question

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Mon May 26 19:03:13 CDT 2003

Hi Susan
Thanks for the reply
tblReminders has hundreds of records in it with about 7 or 8 fields.
tblOptions will only ever have 1 record in it with about 5 or 6 fields.

Nothing in tblOptions relates to anything in tbleReminders.
tblReminders has date, time, YesNo flags and text fields that hold info about appointments.

tblOptions has similar fields but hold local settings info eg how long a timer interval is
the path for various logos, paths for sound files etc. There will only ever be one record in this
table

Thanks again

Darren