[AccessD] Hyperlink screen scraping

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon May 26 22:29:10 CDT 2003

There are at least 3 ways to do this WinHttp, Inet Api's and XMLHttp.
These all may require an install or a specific version of IE. It depends
on what type of document you want to download a jpeg, a word Doc, text
file or html. It also depends on what OS you want to deploy on. I would
probably put the download into an OLE field and only use text into a
memo field.